Just a few minutes away from the capital and branching out to Belgium, close to the borders with France and Germany to help reach out for the best possible talents.
Here is a preview of the potential SMART services
• Energy class: B
• Thermal isolation class: B
• BREEAM certification. Very good (2016 – new construction)
• Certification SECOCOMFORT: ongoing. The main objective is to obtain a better
comfort while keeping maintenance and energy costs as low as possible.
• Perforated slated active and reversible suspended ceilings (warm/cold) with integrated lighting.
• Raised intermediate floor (composite tiles that enable easy assembly/disassembly)
• High performance heat exchanging ventilation units.
• High efficiency and low NOx emission heating system.
• Independent thermostats
• 4 buildings of 3,500 to 6,000 m2 • 4 levels of 850 to 1,570 m2
• Landscaped areas
• Modulation: 1.35m
• 5 lifts with a 630Kg capacity (8 people)
• 3 lifts with a 1 ton capacity (13 people)
• 500 lux low lighting system
• Light variation sensing detectors that automatically regulate based on natural light provision
• Absence detectors
• 2.70m inside the offices on all levels
• 3.20m in the ground floor offices
• Mineral cladding
• High performance triple glazing
• Rainwater harvesting, thanks to our green roofs, for garden use, facilities and cleaning
• Perimeter monitoring for optimal comfort including real-time automatic light level, temperature and solar protection positioning check
• 346 interior spaces of which 12 have charging stations for electric vehicles
• 15 exterior spaces
• Dynamic exterior blinds
For illustration purposes, below is a first project of landscaping plan
Today, Atenor has a portfolio containing 29 projects with a surface representing approximately 1,200,000 m2.